How can premature ejaculation be misread as disinterest?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Your partner may view your premature ejaculation (PE) -- or the way you deal with it -- as a sign that you’re not interested. That’s because many guys with PE tend to avoid foreplay or sex altogether as a way of hiding the problem -- out of sight, out of mind. Or they may make up excuses to eschew sex after foreplay so that their partners don’t discover that they’ve already ejaculated. If you act like this, you aren’t fooling anyone in the long run. She’ll be left feeling confused and undesired, but she’ll know something’s wrong, and you’ll both feel miserable. Sadly, lots of guys would rather allow their partners to feel like this than to admit the truth.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Why is it important for me to manage my premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
It is important to manage premature ejaculation (PE), as when a guy suffers from PE he’s rarely able...
What is the difference between chronic and acquired premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Chronic premature ejaculation (PE) means ejaculation has been a problem ever since your first sexual...
How Do I Cope If Sexual Health Issues Make Me Feel Like Less of a Man?
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?