With premature ejaculation, why use a vibrator during sex?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health

When it comes to pleasing your partner, a vibrator should be your new best friend. While some men may feel intimidated by or awkward around sex toys, incorporating some battery-operated fun into foreplay is an excellent way to stoke the flames of arousal. Remember, rhythmic pressure to a woman’s vulva is the best path to orgasm. Vibrators are even more helpful for guys with premature ejaculation, since they can help a woman climax while taking the pressure off the penis.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

How important is mastering oral sex if I have premature ejaculation?
Sari CooperSari Cooper
Mastering oral sex can be an important ingredient in a sexual pantry whether or not you have prematu...
What is the role of neurotransmitters in premature ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
The neurotransmitters (chemical messengers) serotonin and dopamine appear to be involved in prem...
How Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Relationships?
How Common Is Premature Ejaculation?
How Common Is Premature Ejaculation?