With premature ejaculation, why should I let my partner reach orgasm first?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
When she’s come first, it not only removes a lot of pressure, but also creates a context for you to continue with sex in a manner that allows you to tune into your own sensations and continue to focus on ejaculatory mastery.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Who experiences premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Although the stereotype of premature ejaculation (PE) tends to be a horny teenager who can’t control...
What is acquired situational premature ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
Some men have acquired, or situational premature ejaculation (PE), which develops after they've ...
How Do I Cope If Sexual Health Issues Make Me Feel Like Less of a Man?
Can Premature Ejaculation Be a Sign of a More Serious Health Problem?