With premature ejaculation, why should I let my partner reach orgasm first?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
When she’s come first, it not only removes a lot of pressure, but also creates a context for you to continue with sex in a manner that allows you to tune into your own sensations and continue to focus on ejaculatory mastery.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

How important is mastering oral sex if I have premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Premature ejaculation (PE) is less of a problem if you can satisfy a woman, regardless of how that h...
What is premature ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
According to the International Society for Sexual Medicine, premature ejaculation (PE) is "a mal...
How Can I Last Longer During Sex with Premature Ejaculation?
How Can Masturbating Help Me Manage Premature Ejaculation?