Why is it important for me to manage my premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
It is important to manage premature ejaculation (PE), as when a guy suffers from PE he’s rarely able to enjoy the neurochemical intoxication of post-coital bliss. Most of the time, he’s ejaculated and gone straight into a state of anxiety. When you successfully manage your PE, you can hold each other, cuddle, and better enjoy the connection you naturally feel with your partner after sex.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

If I ejaculate prematurely, can my partner still reach orgasm?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
If you do come, that doesn’t mean it’s game over just yet. Blood flows slowly out of your penis afte...
How do I know if I have premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
To find out whether you probably have premature ejaculation (PE), answer the following questions: ...
How Can I Last Longer During Sex with Premature Ejaculation?
Can Premature Ejaculation Be a Sign of a More Serious Health Problem?