What exercises can I use to manage premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
For years, sex therapists have recommended two exercises aimed at increasing the amount of time a man can last. These exercises, known as the stop-start technique and the squeeze technique, have long been advocated as way to manage premature ejaculation (PE) by controlling sexual arousal.
The stop-start technique involves stimulating your penis until you’re close to ejaculating, then stopping all stimulation and starting again. In the squeeze technique, your partner places her hand so that her thumb is on one side of your penis and her index and middle finger are on the other side. When you feel like you’re ready to climax, she squeezes, which supposedly quashes your desire and prevents ejaculation. Both techniques were created by sex therapists and are meant to “retrain” you so you can last longer.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

How important is mastering oral sex if I have premature ejaculation?
Sari CooperSari Cooper
Mastering oral sex can be an important ingredient in a sexual pantry whether or not you have prematu...
What is premature ejaculation?
Sari CooperSari Cooper
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates either before or within a few seconds or a minute...
How Might a Man React to Having Premature Ejaculation?
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?