Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive involves physical and psychological factors, including the desire to have sex, the pleasure you get out of sex, and the thoughts you have about sex. Sex drive varies greatly from person to person, and your sex drive may change throughout your life based on biologic and emotional factors.
- Q How might antidepressant medications affect sexual activity?
- Q What foods can decrease my sex drive?
- Q How common is it to have a partner who wants sex more or less than I do?
- Q Is it normal for a man's libido to change with age?
- Q How can walnuts improve my sex life?
- Q How might cholesterol medications affect sexual activity?