Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive involves physical and psychological factors, including the desire to have sex, the pleasure you get out of sex, and the thoughts you have about sex. Sex drive varies greatly from person to person, and your sex drive may change throughout your life based on biologic and emotional factors.
- Q How common is it to have a partner who wants sex more or less than I do?
- Q How can my partner and I handle differing sexual desire levels?
- Q How can I initiate sex even if I do not have a desire for it?
- Q Why are humans more interested in sex in summertime?
- Q Can adults develop low sex drive later in life?
- Q How can my partner and I match up our libidos?