Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive involves physical and psychological factors, including the desire to have sex, the pleasure you get out of sex, and the thoughts you have about sex. Sex drive varies greatly from person to person, and your sex drive may change throughout your life based on biologic and emotional factors.
- Q Can adults develop low sex drive later in life?
- Q What foods can increase a woman's libido?
- Q How common is it to have a partner who wants sex more or less than I do?
- Q What causes a woman’s libido to decrease while nursing her baby?
- Q What should couples do when they have mismatched libidos?
- Q What can help increase my sex drive (libido) during menopause?