Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive involves physical and psychological factors, including the desire to have sex, the pleasure you get out of sex, and the thoughts you have about sex. Sex drive varies greatly from person to person, and your sex drive may change throughout your life based on biologic and emotional factors.
- Q How can fear after a heart attack affect sexual activity?
- Q How might antidepressant medications affect sexual activity?
- Q What are some key ways to kick-start a sagging sex drive?
- Q Which hormones can affect male libido?
- Q What foods and nutrients will benefit my sex life?
- Q Why does a woman's libido decrease after 40?