Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive involves physical and psychological factors, including the desire to have sex, the pleasure you get out of sex, and the thoughts you have about sex. Sex drive varies greatly from person to person, and your sex drive may change throughout your life based on biologic and emotional factors.
- Q Why are humans more interested in sex in summertime?
- Q Is it normal to have a good libido as I get older?
- Q How can fear after a heart attack affect sexual activity?
- Q How can oatmeal with cocoa powder improve my libido?
- Q Is it normal for a woman's sex drive to change with age?
- Q How can good communication with my partner increase my sex drive?