Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive involves physical and psychological factors, including the desire to have sex, the pleasure you get out of sex, and the thoughts you have about sex. Sex drive varies greatly from person to person, and your sex drive may change throughout your life based on biologic and emotional factors.
- Q Are there natural remedies to increase sex drive?
- Q What effect can sex drive have on a relationship?
- Q What are some key ways to kick-start a sagging sex drive?
- Q Does growing older mean my sex life is over?
- Q How can oatmeal with cocoa powder improve my libido?
- Q Why does the pill decrease a woman's sex drive?