Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive involves physical and psychological factors, including the desire to have sex, the pleasure you get out of sex, and the thoughts you have about sex. Sex drive varies greatly from person to person, and your sex drive may change throughout your life based on biologic and emotional factors.
- Q How can mushroom beef barley soup increase my libido?
- Q How can I talk to my partner about our mismatched libidos?
- Q Can testosterone supplements increase a man's libido?
- Q How can good communication with my partner increase my sex drive?
- Q What medications affect sex drive?
- Q Which hormones can affect male libido?