Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive involves physical and psychological factors, including the desire to have sex, the pleasure you get out of sex, and the thoughts you have about sex. Sex drive varies greatly from person to person, and your sex drive may change throughout your life based on biologic and emotional factors.
- Q What foods can boost my sex drive?
- Q How does pregnancy affect sex drive?
- Q Are men and women hard-wired differently when it comes to arousal and sex?
- Q What product can be used for female libido?
- Q Are changes in libido one of the side effects of Estrofem?
- Q What fruits can increase my sex drive?