How can pork tenderloin, quinoa and asparagus improve my sex life?

High quality protein increases testosterone. Go for lean cuts of pork, which are also high in zinc. Excess body fat reduces testosterone production, making it unavailable to your sex drive. Quinoa is one of the rare whole grains that is also a complete protein. Asparagus contains niacin, which is necessary for histamine production; histamine is necessary to orgasm as it allows blood vessels to dilate and makes the skin very sensitive to touch, resulting in a more pleasurable experience.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

How can I support my partner with less interest in sex after a heart event?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
When your partner has heart disease, it can make you nearly sick with worry if you let it. Additiona...
Does the pill decrease a woman's sex drive?
Marcy Holmes, MSN, NPMarcy Holmes, MSN, NP
Most women will find the birth control pill will decrease their sex drive over time, especially in p...
Is It Normal for a Man's Libido to Change with Age?
What Does It Mean to "Be Present" During Sex?