What is a penis sleeve for a man with a small penis?

Madeleine M. Castellanos, MD
Psychiatry
One option that some couples like to try if the man has a small penis is having him wear a penile sleeve over his penis during intercourse. Think of a condom with some extra substance to it. These sleeves are very stretchy and fit snugly over a man's erection. There is usually an extra inch or so at the tip, which gives the woman the sensation of extra length, and different bumps and ridges on the sides give the feeling of extra width.

Sleeves come in a variety of textures and can be quite stimulating for a woman because of this too. Look for sleeves made of silicone and stay away those made of jelly-like substances, which may contain harmful chemicals called pthlalates. As always, make sure to use water-soluble lube, which is compatible with silicone.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Not Satisfied in Bed? Your Partner Can Tell
At those times when it’s just not happening for you in bed, “going along to get along” might seem like the polite thing to do. But if you think you’re...
Try This Workout to Beat Premature Ejaculation
If premature ejaculation is sabotaging your bedroom performance, one little exercise may be your best bet to regain control. Your mission: Work your l...
3 Things That Happen to Your Penis When You Stop Having Sex
3 Things That Happen to Your Penis When You Stop Having Sex3 Things That Happen to Your Penis When You Stop Having Sex3 Things That Happen to Your Penis When You Stop Having Sex3 Things That Happen to Your Penis When You Stop Having Sex
From size to libido, less time in the sack could mean changes below the belt. The penis is a fragile part of the body for many reasons, but did you kn...
Why Should I Share Sexual Fantasies With My Partner?