How can I be sexually adventurous with my partner?

A survey found that couples willing to engage in new sexual behaviors were more likely to be satisfied with both their relationship and their sex life. Here's a bulleted list of things you could consider if you want to become more sexually adventurous:
  • go lingerie shopping together
  • watch an erotic film together, or read aloud from a book of erotica
  • have sex in every single room of the house
  • engage in some mutual masturbation
  • have a frantic, midday quickie
  • flip through a book of Kama Sutra positions and try out your faves
  • use handcuffs and blindfolds
  • try anal sex
  • play strip poker
  • share your secret sexual fantasies and fetishes, and pick one or two to try out
  • give each other lap dances
As one of the top libido-boosters, new sexual experiences are one of the cornerstones of fabulous sex.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

4 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life in a Long-Term Relationship
No matter how much you love your one-and-only, life can get in the way of romance. When work, family responsibilities and other day-to-day obligations...
Never Too Old for Great Sex
Never Too Old for Great Sex
We're all happy to accept that fine wine improves with age—becoming more complex, more enjoyable, more valuable—so why not consider the possibility th...
How Male Partners Can Increase Their Sperm Count
Exercise doesn’t just give you muscular arms and chiseled abs. It may also boost your sperm count—and therefore your chances of conception if you’re t...
How Can I Feel More Comfortable With My Body During Sex?