How can people preserve brain function as they age?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Simple activities are often all it takes to preserve brain function as people age. Robin Miller, MD, discusses the ideal pastimes in this video.

Continue Learning about Seniors' Preventative Health & Wellness

Hawaii Health Alert: How to Prevent the Top Cause of Deadly Injury Among Older People
For American adults over the age of 65, an accidental fall could be fatal. In fact, the rate of fatalities from falls in this group has increased 31 p...
Why should I find out the cause of my fatigue if I'm an older adult?
Audrey K. Chun, MDAudrey K. Chun, MD
Fatigue, a problem faced by many older adults, can be caused by several factors including diffic...
How can seniors prevent dehydration?
Dr. Aruna V. Josyula, MDDr. Aruna V. Josyula, MD
As the body ages, it has less tolerance for dehydration. Therefore, seniors should remain aware of t...
Why Is Preventative Care So Important for Healthcare Reform?