How can people preserve brain function as they age?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Simple activities are often all it takes to preserve brain function as people age. Robin Miller, MD, discusses the ideal pastimes in this video.

Continue Learning about Seniors' Preventative Health & Wellness

Hawaii Health Alert: How to Prevent the Top Cause of Deadly Injury Among Older People
For American adults over the age of 65, an accidental fall could be fatal. In fact, the rate of fatalities from falls in this group has increased 31 p...
Are there any over-the-counter medications seniors should avoid?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
There may be over-the-counter medications that seniors should avoid. Over-the-counter medications an...
How can I reduce fatigue if I am an older adult?
A healthy diet and regular exercise can improve energy levels at all ages. Avoid sugary or starchy f...
Why Is Preventative Care So Important for Healthcare Reform?