Should I see a doctor about Salmonella food poisoning symptoms?

For the majority of people who get infected with Salmonella, medical attention isn't necessary, and the symptoms will naturally wear off in a few days. Only certain people and cases should seek a doctor's attention. These instances include people who are very old, very young, or those who have weakened immune systems. You may also want to get an appointment if your symptoms persist longer than normal, if you develop a bad fever, if you see blood in your feces, or if you're concerned that you're getting dehydrated.

Continue Learning about Salmonella Food Poisoning

What You Need to Know About Salmonella in Hawaii
Hawaii is ranked as the healthiest state in the country, according to America’s Health Rankings by the United Health Foundation, where Kamaaina can ex...
Could my child get a Salmonella infection from live baby poultry?
Often, live baby poultry, such as chicks and ducklings, may be put on display at stores where childr...
What increases my risk for Salmonella food poisoning?
Salmonella food poisoning is spread by lack of sanitation and poor food preparation. Your risk incre...
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals