Should I see a doctor about Salmonella food poisoning symptoms?

For the majority of people who get infected with Salmonella, medical attention isn't necessary, and the symptoms will naturally wear off in a few days. Only certain people and cases should seek a doctor's attention. These instances include people who are very old, very young, or those who have weakened immune systems. You may also want to get an appointment if your symptoms persist longer than normal, if you develop a bad fever, if you see blood in your feces, or if you're concerned that you're getting dehydrated.

Continue Learning about Salmonella Food Poisoning

What You Need to Know About Salmonella
What You Need to Know About Salmonella
Salmonella, or salmonellosis, is a bacterial infection that sets up shop in your gut and can wreak havoc on your intestinal tract. Named after Daniel ...
When should I go to the emergency room for salmonella food poisoning?
If your condition needs treatment at all, Salmonella food poisoning can usually be treated as an out...
How can I help prevent Salmonella infection from handling dry pet food?
Dry pet food and treats often contain germs, such as Salmonella. It is important to know how to prop...
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals