Is there a cure for Salmonella food poisoning?

Salmonella food poisoning usually resolves on its own, though most cases also respond well to treatment. Many people are unaware that they were infected, and the disease typically runs its course in four to seven days. Salmonella needs to be treated immediately or it can spread to the bloodstream, however, and these cases can take longer and be more difficult to cure.

Continue Learning about Salmonella Food Poisoning

What You Need to Know About Salmonella in Hawaii
Hawaii is ranked as the healthiest state in the country, according to America’s Health Rankings by the United Health Foundation, where Kamaaina can ex...
How is Salmonella food poisoning diagnosed?
Salmonella food poisoning is usually diagnosed by a stool sample. A blood test can also be performed...
How can my child and I avoid getting a Salmonella infection from our pet?
Follow these simple guidelines to prevent getting a Salmonella infection from your pet: After con...
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals
To Eat Fewer Calories, Enjoy Calm Meals