Why should I try to run without a watch?

Try to run once a week without a watch, just to listen to your body. We become very focused on pace and metrics, and easily forget that the most important indicator of how we’re doing is how we feel. If you feel great, pick up your pace and go for it. If you feel tired or tight, use that run to focus on relaxing your stride and loosening your muscles.

Continue Learning about Running

Run . . . for Your Life!
Run . . . for Your Life!
Starting a regular running habit could mean a longer -- and more comfortable -- life. After a 20-year study involving close to 1,000 middle-aged adul...
My knees hurt a lot after jogging, am I doing something wrong?
Brian YeeBrian Yee
It is common for joggers to have knee pain. It is usually due to a combination of improper strength ...
How does the training change for sprinters prior to the competitive season?
After completing the winter training cycle (December-February) which began to get more intense a...
How to Heal Shin Splints
How to Heal Shin Splints