Why should I try to run without a watch?

Try to run once a week without a watch, just to listen to your body. We become very focused on pace and metrics, and easily forget that the most important indicator of how we’re doing is how we feel. If you feel great, pick up your pace and go for it. If you feel tired or tight, use that run to focus on relaxing your stride and loosening your muscles.

Continue Learning about Running

Run . . . for Your Life!
Run . . . for Your Life!
Starting a regular running habit could mean a longer -- and more comfortable -- life. After a 20-year study involving close to 1,000 middle-aged adul...
Why might I have pain in my back when I am running?
Back pain is not common during running and should not be experienced. Many athletes, runners especia...
Why is running bad for singers?
There is no scientific evidence to suggest that running is in any way harmful to singer’s voice or l...
How to Heal Shin Splints
How to Heal Shin Splints