Why is running bad for singers?

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that running is in any way harmful to singer’s voice or lungs, or that running would in any way impair singing ability. Running can actually improve lung function which may actually improve singing ability.

Continue Learning about Running

Go Fast, See Better
Go Fast, See Better
You could turn that daily walk into eye protection just by adding a few minutes of jogging each day. Research shows that a little vigorous exercise c...
How can I prepare to run in cold weather?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
The cold shouldn’t be a major problem for runners, but you need to be aware of the extra challenge t...
My knees hurt a lot after jogging, am I doing something wrong?
Julie M. Casagrande , NASM Elite TrainerJulie M. Casagrande , NASM Elite Trainer
It does seem to be common to have knee pain during running.  I used to have this as well.  There are...
Why Might I Have Pain In My Back When I Am Running?