What are some easy stretches for relaxation?

Any and all stretches will help assist relaxation. Elongating your muscles will be very beneficial and will leave you feeling relaxed and ready for any obstacle.

My first suggestion, stretch before and after exercise, your body will thank you! When speaking about stretching, you must decide the form of stretching you will complete.  Will it be static, hold a position for a prolonged period of time, this will be ideal for relaxation; active, involving movement with you stretch; or dynamic, movements to prepare your body for the type of exercise you will be completing.  The proper way to complete any of the above will be to know proper form.  If you are stretching your quadriceps and completing this statically then a way to do so is to grab your shoelaces and line up your knees so one quadriceps is stretched while the other leg assists with balance.  Many individual may do this but may try and pull more than they should on the leg they are stretching which is not necessary.   Again, be sure to stretch correctly and to know the form of stretching you are attempting to complete.

Continue Learning about Relaxation Therapy

For a Healthy Heart, Don't Skip Your Vacation
How Is Biofeedback Used In Relaxation Training?
Deep Breathe to Lower Your Blood Pressure in Just 30 Seconds
How Should I Do Progressive Muscle Relaxation?