Is it constitutional to ban smoking?

The law permits the banning of smoking in certain places were it has been shown to be a public health hazard  like in airplanes, and in enclosed places ,because side stream smoke ( the smoke that comes off the end of a burning cigarette ash) is actually more carcinogenic than inhaled filtered smoke.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Success Story: Eileen Stafford
Success Story: Eileen Stafford
Name: Eileen Stafford Age: 62 Current RealAge: 57 Start weight: 243 Current weight: 165 What was really killing me: How bad I felt about myself. Also...
Is there second-hand smoke with e-cigarettes?
Douglas E. Severance, MDDouglas E. Severance, MD
The vapor that is being exhaled with e-cigarettes can be re-inhaled by someone else. In this video, ...
How Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to Quit
How Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to Quit
Download Sharecare to kick your tobacco habit for good.
How Can I Have a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle?