Injected poisons can be the bites or stings of insects, spiders, ticks, some marine life, snakes, and other animals; or drugs or medications injected with a hypodermic needle.
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Chemical Toxins
- Ethanol Poisoning
- Food Poisoning
- Impact Of Radiation Poisoning On The Body
- Inhaled Cyanide Poisoning
- Lead Poisoning
- Medication Overdose and Poisoning
- Mercury Poisoning
- Methanol Poisoning
- Nerve Gas Poisoning
- Paint Thinner Poisoning
- Radon Exposure (Poisoning)
- Q How can I prevent severe poisoning?
- Q What environmental clues might reveal possible poisoning?
- Q What forms can poison take?
- Q What are the health risks of toluene?
- Q How can I tell if a home product is poisonous?
- Q Can people get cancer from being exposed to benzene?