Injected poisons can be the bites or stings of insects, spiders, ticks, some marine life, snakes, and other animals; or drugs or medications injected with a hypodermic needle.
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Chemical Toxins
- Ethanol Poisoning
- Food Poisoning
- Impact Of Radiation Poisoning On The Body
- Inhaled Cyanide Poisoning
- Lead Poisoning
- Medication Overdose and Poisoning
- Mercury Poisoning
- Methanol Poisoning
- Nerve Gas Poisoning
- Paint Thinner Poisoning
- Radon Exposure (Poisoning)
- Q What increases my risk for industrial waste poisoning?
- Q How can I prevent severe poisoning?
- Q What is venom?
- Q What abnormalities are occurring in our environment?
- Q What information should I gather if I think someone has swallowed a poison?
- Q Should I go to the ER with severe poisoning?