A pituitary tumor will not go away without treatment. However,many pituitary tumors never cause symptoms and will go undetected throughout a person's entire life. Additionally,certain kinds of functional pituitary tumors can be destroyed with medication only and never require surgery.
- Q What are pituitary tumors?
- Q How do medications treat a pituitary tumor?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for a pituitary tumor?
- Q How is pituitary tumor treated?
- Q Why can pituitary tumors cause visual problems?
- Q What is the outlook for people with pituitary gland tumors?