A pituitary tumor will not go away without treatment. However,many pituitary tumors never cause symptoms and will go undetected throughout a person's entire life. Additionally,certain kinds of functional pituitary tumors can be destroyed with medication only and never require surgery.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about a pituitary tumor?
- Q How do medications treat a pituitary tumor?
- Q What is the prognosis for a pituitary tumor?
- Q How is pituitary tumor treated?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for a pituitary tumor?
- Q What does surgery through the nose for pituitary tumors involve?