Who is likely to play the choking game?

Michele Borba
Typically the Choking Game involves kids 9-16 year olds and predominantly males although younger and older adolescents along with females may also be involved.

Please don't assume that your kid "would never do such a thing." We're seeing that often well-adjusted, high-achieving students just looking to have a sensational experience (and assuming that this game is safer than alcohol or drugs) are engaging. Some children actually think this approach to "getting high" is safer than alcohol or drugs.
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Parenting

Reality Bites in Kids’ Fast Food Meals
Reality Bites in Kids’ Fast Food Meals
When Eddie (John C. Reilly) from the animated hit film Sing croons, “Can I get a Happy Meal with big nuggets?” and Johnny (Taron Egerton) the gorilla ...
How can I stay educated about my child's digital world?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Keeping abreast with what is new in technology and what our kids are into will certainly increas...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
What Is the Importance of Spending Time With Myself?