What are the key principles of "you" parenting?

Being a strong role model to your child is one of the principles of "you" parenting. Watch this video for Dr. Mike Roizen and Dr. Ellen Rome's discussion of other principles parents should know.

Continue Learning about Parenting

How to Reduce Your Baby’s Risk of SIDS
How to Reduce Your Baby’s Risk of SIDS
“This is the paramedic, we’re driving in with a 4-month-old. Mother found it in the crib, not breathing. CPR underway.” As an ER doctor, there are fe...
How can I help my newborn's brain and body develop?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
You can help your newborn baby develop his or her brain and body by doing a variety of fun activitie...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
Why Would Parents Want to Connect with Their Children Through Social Media?