How should I choose role models for my daughter?

Michele Borba
Tune in to those so-called role models. Make sure their examples are ones you want your daughter to copy. Let's offer our daughters female role models who feel comfortable in their own skin and don't need to rely on Botox, breast implants, dieting, and designer labels to feel attractive. Expose your daughter to authentic, confident women, and then tell her why you admire them. Our girls need strong, resourceful female examples to emulate.
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Parenting

Medication Questions: Why Pediatricians Go Off-Label
If pediatricians prescribed only drugs approved for kids, we'd have a lot of sick kids. So it's extremely common for doctors to prescribe medications ...
What principles of behavior should I know as a parent?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Bad behaviors can be changed if parents know and apply my ten basic and proven principles. Here are ...
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Embarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t AskEmbarrassing Questions You Wish Your Kids Wouldn’t Ask
Every parent is going to face an embarrassing question they’re not quite ready for. Check out these questions you might hear and smart ways to answer ...
Smart Sleep Advice for Working Mothers
Smart Sleep Advice for Working Mothers