How can I monitor what my child sees online?

Diana K. Blythe, MD
Pediatrics
While there are many programs to filter the content your children see online, the best way the monitor their activity is to place the computer in a public portion of the house. They will be less likely to attempt a visit to the less savory sites if they know you may walk around the corner at any minute.

Continue Learning about Parenting Teens

how can i get my teenage son up in time for school ?
Kirsten BenfordKirsten Benford
Getting your son up in the mornings is directly related to bed time habits and his quality of sleep....
how can i talk to my teenager about staying safe at prom and graduation ?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Keep an open communication with your teen during these next few weeks. These are the same talks ...
why do high school students feel pressured to cheat ?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Most high school students consider cheating okay. According to a CNN poll of 4,500 high schooler...
how can i monitor what my child does online ?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Keeping abreast with what is new in technology and what our kids are into will certainly increas...