What is cold laser therapy?

Steven Shoshany, DC
Chiropractic Medicine

Cold laser therapy is approved by the FDA for the temporary relief of pain. In this video, chiropractor and pain management specialist Steven Shoshany explains the approach.

Continue Learning about Pain Treatment

Questions to Ask Your Doctor Before You Take an Opioid
When Alice (in Wonderland) spied a little glass box, “she opened it and found in it a very small cake, on which the words EAT ME were beautifully mark...
Who should have invasive therapy or surgery for neck and back pain?
Gerald M. SilvermanGerald M. Silverman
In severe cases, where at least four weeks of conservative, noninvasive treatments have failed t...
What are x-ray guided interventional injections for pain treatment?
Devi E. Nampiaparampil, MDDevi E. Nampiaparampil, MD
X-ray guided interventional injections are used to treat very specific localized pain, such as sciat...
What Can I Do for Pain If Prescription Drugs Don’t Work Anymore?