How do I get rid of the nagging pain in the back of my shoulder?

A quick exercise you can do to potentially help the symptom is to foam roll your shoulder. This can help lossed up the shoulder region and allow for tissues to maneuver more freely around the joint while exercising. Lie on your side with your arm closest to the floor outstretched above your head. Place a foam roller under the shoulder (armpit area) and slowly roller through that region. Hold any tender spots for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Pain Treatment

How to Exercise Your Pain Away
How to Exercise Your Pain Away
Pain and heart trouble are tangled together. “Silent” heart disease may first show up as unexplained aches and pains that people never mention to thei...
What are some side effects of muscle relaxants?
Egilius L. Spierings, MDEgilius L. Spierings, MD
Some muscle relaxants such as carisoprodol and metaxalone generally don't produce tolerance (the...
How do I know whether to use ice or heat for pain?
Dr. Jared Salinsky, DODr. Jared Salinsky, DO
You won't likely need to alternate ice and heat to treat an injury. In this video, Jared Salinsky, D...
What's an Inexpensive Treatment for Muscle Aches?