What are the different types of overactive bladder?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
There are four different types of overactive bladder. The four types are stress incontinence, urge incontinence, overflow incontinence and mixed incontinence.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

My Story: Kelly Jo and OAB
My Story: Kelly Jo and OAB
Living with overactive bladder, or OAB, can make certain aspects of life challenging, but there are ways you can manage your symptoms. In this video, ...
What is overactive bladder?
Ja-Hong Kim, MDJa-Hong Kim, MD
Overactive bladder is a clinical diagnosis that is characterized by the presence of bothersome urina...
Is overactive bladder the same as urinary incontinence?
Overactive bladder is a form of a specific type of urinary incontinence. Urge incontinence is a type...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?