Will my bezoar go away?

Your bezoar may go away, depending on its size. If your bezoar is less than two centimeters in diameter, it can probably fit through the openings in your stomach, small intestine, and colon, and can pass through your body. If your bezoar is larger than that, it will need to be broken up or removed.

Continue Learning about Other Health Topics

What are some common criticisms of the classic Hippocratic Oath?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Some common criticisms of the classical Hippocratic Oath include its dedication to the ancient Greek...
What are some obstacles in treating rare diseases?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
To cover the expenses of research and development, pharmaceutical companies often place high price t...
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?