Why do we shake hands with our right hand?

The reason why we shake with our right hands isn't only because most of us are right-hand dominant. It's partly because shaking with our right was the signal to foes that we weren't armed. In some cultures, people wipe their tushes with their left hand - shaking with the right, in that case, is simply more hygienic.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Other Health Topics

How might my cell phone be bad for me?
Whether or not cell phones cause brain damage is a hotly debated issue. In this video, Dr. Oz reve...
What are some diseases my pet can give me?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
Other diseases that can do harm if they are transmitted from your pet or your farm animals to yo...
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?