How will I know if getting ClearCorrect braces was successful?

Your orthodontist will follow you through the process of moving your teeth with ClearCorrect braces. The orthodontist will tell you when you’ve achieved the best possible outcome with these braces. Generally, your teeth will be straighter and without gaps. For the best results, it’s important that you follow your orthodontist’s instructions after you have finished your treatment with ClearCorrect braces, because you may need to wear a retainer for a few years to keep your teeth aligned.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What dental problems can a bad bite cause?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Correcting a malocclusion (bad bite) can result in better oral health because crooked and crowde...
What is malocclusion of the teeth?
Dan JenkinsDan Jenkins
Malocclusion, (literally, unhealthy-bite), can be caused by underdevelopment of the jaws that hold t...
Are antimicrobial rinses okay if I wear braces?
If you wear braces, antimicrobial or antibacterial rinses might only be okay if you are an adult. Th...
Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...