How will having invisible braces affect the appearance of my teeth?

Invisible braces, also known as lingual braces, are hard to see while you’re wearing them because they’re on the back of your teeth. Most people probably won’t realize you are wearing invisible braces. After the treatment is completed, you should have straighter teeth, similar to results of traditional metal braces. 

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

Should I eat differently if I have braces?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
While you have braces it’s important to maintain a balanced diet for the health of your teeth. Of co...
Can I wear braces if I'm pregnant?
Because women who are pregnant may experience sensitive teeth and gums, braces may add to this disco...
Are braces affordable?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Braces are one of the best values in medicine today. My son had Lasik surgery this past summer and t...
What are orthodontic braces made of?
Orthodontic braces are made of non-magnetized materials of different types, including plastic, metal...