How will having ClearCorrect braces affect the appearance of my teeth?

ClearCorrect braces are transparent. They mold well to the teeth, and it’s hard to see them when they’re on. Most people probably won’t realize you are wearing ClearCorrect braces. After the treatment is completed, you should have straighter teeth, similar to results of traditional braces. 

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What is orthodontics?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
Orthodontics is the oldest specialties of dentistry and is focused on the alignment of the teeth and...
How do I know if invisaligns are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Invisaligns are right for you if: Your condition involves tipping or rotation of teeth. Think of...
How can an orthodontist help straighten my teeth?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Orthodontics are used to treat a malocclusion ("bad bite"), to straighten teeth, and to correct ...
How do I know if traditional braces are right for me?
Dental brackets (braces) are right for you if: You're below the age of eighteen. Your case is ...