What can I do if I don't like high-fiber cereal?

Keri Gans
One easy small change is to mix half a serving of the high-fiber variety with half a serving of your favorite brand. Every little bit of fiber helps keep hunger at bay. Eventually, try to wean yourself off the sugary stuff. Who knows? You might actually start to like your high-fiber brand.
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Keep Kale Cool
Keep Kale Cool
When the weather service issues a winter storm warning, folks stock up on essentials. This often leads to a shortage of supermarket items such as toil...
What should I consider before starting a nutritional cleanse?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
Most people can handle a nutritional cleanse -- but that doesn't mean they're safe for everyone. In ...
What are dietary supplements?
Dietary supplements are products you can eat or drink that claim to add nutritional value to the die...
How Can Artificial Sweeteners Be Addictive?