What can I do if I don't like high-fiber cereal?

Keri Gans
One easy small change is to mix half a serving of the high-fiber variety with half a serving of your favorite brand. Every little bit of fiber helps keep hunger at bay. Eventually, try to wean yourself off the sugary stuff. Who knows? You might actually start to like your high-fiber brand.
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Understanding Sugar: Added Vs. Natural
Understanding Sugar: Added Vs. Natural
Photo Credit: Paul, via Flickr Creative Commons Everyone’s talking about sugar’s impact on our health. The bulk of research that links sugar consumpt...
What foods are good sources of carbohydrates and protein?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
Foods that are good sources of carbohydrates and protein include: Dairy/dairy substitutes: cotta...
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
These sneaky sugar sources can sabotage your diet and send blood sugar levels soaring.
What Are the Positive Aspects of Using Resistant Starch Flour?