What should I do to prepare for a nutritional cleanse?

Alejandro Junger, MD
The best way to prepare for a nutritional cleanse is go on an elimination diet and eat cleanly for a few days before, so you can ease your body into the cleanse. Watch cardiologist Alejandro Junger, MD, explain how to prepare the body for a cleanse.
Dr. Mark Hyman, MD
Family Medicine
Simplicity is best when preparing for a nutritional cleanse. In this video, I will talk about the easy ways to get ready for a cleanse.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Pros and Cons of Adding Spices to Your Diet
In her acclaimed 1995 series, Cooking with Master Chefs, Julia Child stressed the joys of herbs and spices. To her, the beauty of American cuisine was...
What is the difference between alkaline and acidic foods?
James Rosser, MDJames Rosser, MD
The difference between alkaline and acidic foods is determined by the pH level of that food; the clo...
Which oils are healthy?
Not all oils are created equal. Learn more about good oils versus bad oils in this video by Dr. Oz....
What Are the Healthy Benefits of Coconut Oil?