What should I do to prepare for a nutritional cleanse?

Alejandro Junger, MD
The best way to prepare for a nutritional cleanse is go on an elimination diet and eat cleanly for a few days before, so you can ease your body into the cleanse. Watch cardiologist Alejandro Junger, MD, explain how to prepare the body for a cleanse.
Dr. Mark Hyman, MD
Family Medicine
Simplicity is best when preparing for a nutritional cleanse. In this video, I will talk about the easy ways to get ready for a cleanse.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

A Calorie is Not Just a Calorie
A Calorie is Not Just a Calorie
In 1918, when Lulu Hunt Peters published her best-selling Diet and Health: with key to the calories, she was offering American women her personal solu...
What is oxalate?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Oxalate is a compound naturally found in many foods. These foods include fruits and vegetables, nuts...
7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet
7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet7 “Health Foods” That Are Ruining Your Diet
These surprising picks may be sabotaging your weight loss plan.
What Are Health Benefits of Quinoa?
What Are Health Benefits of Quinoa?