How can eating a healthy diet affect physical appearance?

Joel H. Fuhrman, MD
Family Medicine
If you follow high-nutrient, lower-calorie diet, you will see remarkable physical changes that are the harbingers of the increasing health your body is experiencing. Depending on your current age and state of health, you will witness a transformation as the pounds melt away and your biological clock is literally turned back. You will be able to physically see that a high-nutrient, lower-calorie diet actively restores and preserves health and a youthful appearance, while a diet low in nutrients and full of empty calories accelerates aging.
Eat for Health: Lose Weight, Keep It Off, Look Younger, Live Longer (2 Volume Set)

Dr. Fuhrman's scientifically proven system, Eat For Health, enables you to finally conquer your cravings and food addictions, while steering your taste buds toward healthier food choices. Medical...

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Eating Fast Food Can Cause Asthma and Other Allergies
One of Americans’ favorite fast food options is Chinese takeout. And that’s good because, with some attention, you can eliminate sugar-added, deep-fri...
Why might I have too much acid in my body?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
Things that contribute to an overly acidic system: Excess animal protein - If you eat animal pro...
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
These sneaky sugar sources can sabotage your diet and send blood sugar levels soaring.
Why Should I Avoid Trans Fats?
Why Should I Avoid Trans Fats?