What natural herbs and fiber can be used to promote weight loss?

Organic green tea is an herbal tea that helps to boost your metabolism. For the best results you should be drinking green tea at least four times per day.

Along with an exercise and nutrition program designed to help you lose weight, keeping your metabolism burning calories all throughout the day and night will help you with weight loss.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
In the midst of traveling, your thoughts are typically set on the destination ahead—not on the food you’ll eat along the way. Unfortunately, when hung...
Why does a high-fat diet cause more weight gain than a high-protein diet?
Heather RudalavageHeather Rudalavage
High fat foods tend to be "calorically dense" foods. That means you get a lot of calories in a small...
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
What Can I Eat Before a Holiday Party So I Don't Overdo It?