Can Ortho K improve myopia?

Ortho K is a mechanism to reduce myopia by wearing tight-fitting contact lenses overnight. Whatever the change, remember that you will need to wear the retaining lenses indefinitely to sustain the change, and there are risks involved with this technique. Wearing contact lenses overnight can be uncomfortable and may lead to infection, scarring, or other changes that might harm your cornea and leave you with decreased vision.

Continue Learning about Myopia (Nearsightedness)

What is the rate of incidence of youth onset myopia?
The rate of occurrence of myopia in general (not just youth onset) has been increasing. In the past ...
What is high myopia?
High myopia is a degenerative eye condition that leads to chronic eye disorders. People with a high ...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my low myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your low myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare ...
How do I prepare to see my doctor about my high myopia?
To help prepare for an eye doctor appointment for your high myopia symptoms, you may want to prepare...