What is L'hermitte's sign in multiple sclerosis (MS)?

Lhermitte's sign is a brief, stabbing, electric-shock-like sensation that runs from the back of the head down the spine. It is triggered by bending the neck forward. Approximately 40% of MS patients experience it at some point during the disease process.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms

Which Stress Relievers Work for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?
Even if you’ve been living with MS for several years, it can still be stressful. In this video, integrative neurologist Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary offers h...
When do hand tremors and incoordination become apparent in MS?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Hand Tremor and Incoordination becomes apparent when the arm or hand performs actions in a clumsy fa...
At what age do the symptoms of multiple sclerosis (MS) appear?
Dr. Louis RosnerDr. Louis Rosner
There is no question that multiple sclerosis (MS) has a specific age of onset when symptoms first ap...
How Can My Diet Worsen Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?