What is skinny thinking?

Laura Katleman-Prue
Skinny thinking is not a diet; it's about creating a new relationship to food that automatically results in greater health and a healthier weight. Diets are temporary. People are willing to stick to them for a while in order to lose weight, but then they stop and go back to their old habits. The goal of skinny thinking is to change your fundamental relationship to food by changing how you habitually think about it. If you don't do that, you might as well hang it up right now. No diet, no matter how vigilant you are, is going to work long term without that component.

Skinny thinking encourages you to:
  • Permanently change your diet, and
  • Change your relationship to food.
Skinny Thinking: Five Revolutionary Steps to Permanently Heal Your Relationship With Food, Weight, and Your Body

READY TO END YOUR FOOD and WEIGHT WORRIES? If so, Skinny Thinking is for you. The only way to create a healthy relationship with food and stop battling with your weight is to change the way you think...

Continue Learning about Motivation and Weight Loss

Need Motivation to Lose Weight? Get Paid
Making a friendly bet could pay off big on your bathroom scale. So says a study in which dieters who were paid to lose weight dropped about 10 pounds...
What's the best motivation for losing weight?
A lot of people want to lose weight to drop a dress size or fit into their old jeans. In this video,...
How should I reward myself for weight loss success?
Dr. Andrea Pennington, MDDr. Andrea Pennington, MD
As you chart your progress, at the end of the day or week, or whenever you need a little boost, ce...
How Can I Stay Motivated When Dieting?
How Can I Stay Motivated When Dieting?