What is skinny thinking?

Laura Katleman-Prue
Skinny thinking is not a diet; it's about creating a new relationship to food that automatically results in greater health and a healthier weight. Diets are temporary. People are willing to stick to them for a while in order to lose weight, but then they stop and go back to their old habits. The goal of skinny thinking is to change your fundamental relationship to food by changing how you habitually think about it. If you don't do that, you might as well hang it up right now. No diet, no matter how vigilant you are, is going to work long term without that component.

Skinny thinking encourages you to:
  • Permanently change your diet, and
  • Change your relationship to food.
Skinny Thinking: Five Revolutionary Steps to Permanently Heal Your Relationship With Food, Weight, and Your Body

READY TO END YOUR FOOD and WEIGHT WORRIES? If so, Skinny Thinking is for you. The only way to create a healthy relationship with food and stop battling with your weight is to change the way you think...

Continue Learning about Motivation and Weight Loss

How to Motivate Yourself for Weight Loss Success
When David Bowie penned Changes, he was commenting on how challenging change can be. And if you’re like most folks, you too have a hard time making ch...
How can I stay motivated to keep weight off?
Abby EllinAbby Ellin
What I heard people saying over and over is that they keep a vivid picture in their minds of wha...
How can I achieve success with my weight loss efforts?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
If you enter a marriage with the expectation of being perfect, you would be able to stay married...
How Can I Stay On the Right Track If I Am Obese?