Who should use molybdenum?

Molybdenum is a mineral that everybody needs for growth and health, but necessary amounts of it usually are included in a person's normal diet. Molybdenum supplements should only be taken by those who are unable to get sufficient amounts in their daily dietary intake. People who have unusual diets, are involved in a rapid weight loss regimen or who are malnourished, may require supplemental molybdenum. 

Continue Learning about Molybdenum

Does molybdenum really work?
Molybdenum is a key part of the enzymes that carry iron from the liver to other organs and also help...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking molybdenum?
Yes, you should let your doctor know if you are planning to take molybdenum supplements. Because...
What is molybdenum used for?
Molybdenum works to transfer iron from the liver to other organs in the body, preventing anemia and ...
How does my body get deficient of molybdenum?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
A molybdenum deficiency has been suggested as a cause of sulfite sensitivity since the enzyme that d...