How many menstrual periods does the average woman have?

Most women will have 350 menses in their lifetimes. Our female ancestors had only about 100 menses, due to constant pregnancy and breastfeeding. This means that therapies that reduce the monthly event might be more natural than we suspect. In theory, this would also reduce the incidence of cancer of the reproductive organs.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Menstruation

What Is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)?
What Is PMS?
What Is PMS?
What Is the Average Age When Menses Begins?
How Can I Relieve Mild Menstrual Cramps?