What is age-associated memory impairment?

When we cannot remember where we put the car keys, or we forgot an important appointment, there is a good chance we are suffering from age-related memory impairment. The neurons in our brains shrink as we grow older. The chemicals that transmit messages between these neurons also are emitted in lesser quantities.

Continue Learning about Memory Loss

As You Age, Be Confident in Your Memory
As You Age, Be Confident in Your Memory
Ever forget why you went into a room or step out of the shower with shampoo/conditioner still in your hair? Whether you call it a brain fart or a seni...
How can I find information and help for someone with memory problems?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
The following are suggestions for finding information and help for someone with memory problems:...
How can I garden if I have memory problems?
Use a bracelet to remind yourself to turn off the hose. When watering the yard or garden, take an ...
Improve Memory with Celery
Improve Memory with Celery