How can I get a list of doctors in my insurer's network?

Dr. John J. Connolly
Healthcare Insurance & Policy
IInsurers will typically have an online directory of providers, both individuals (doctors, podiatrists, etc.) and organizations (hospitals, rehab centers, imaging centers). Some may also have print directories of providers.

Continue Learning about Managing Your Health Care

What ER Docs Want You to Know
What ER Docs Want You to Know
No one wants to end up in the emergency room. But, sometimes, accidents happen. These tips from emergency room doctor Jonathon Pangia, DO, from Grand...
When is the best time of day to schedule a doctor's appointment?
If you're not a morning person, try to repent. Whenever you book a doctor's appointment, always try ...
Know Before You Go: Routine Physical
Know Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine PhysicalKnow Before You Go: Routine Physical
Make the most of your routine physical by following these simple steps before your appointment.
Dr. Peter Hulick - What Is Personalized Medicine?