What is the rate of incidence for lymphangiomas?

Lymphangiomas are rare. The condition is marked by tumors in the lymphatic system that usually result in growths on the skin. They usually affect children either from birth or before the age of one and are associated with the congenital disorders Klinefelter's Syndrome, Noonan's Syndrome, or Turner's Syndrome.

Continue Learning about Lymphangiomas

Do lymphangiomas affect children differently than adults?
Children are more often affected by lymphangiomas than adults because symptoms of the condition gene...
Are lymphangiomas life-threatening?
In the vast majority of cases, lymphangiomas are not life-threatening. The condition is associated w...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with lymphangiomas?
Lymphangiomas generally affect children by the age of one and in most cases do not require a great d...
Should I be worried about lymphangiomas?
You probably do not have to worry about lymphangiomas. Lymphangiomas are a rare condition that gener...