Is it ok to drink apple cider and water with diabetes?

Yes, just in small quantities since the cider has sugar (meaning 6 oz. max). Don't add any more sugar (including cinnamon which often has sugar mixed with it). Ideally, you should get cider that is sugar-free (with an artificial sweetener like Splenda).

Continue Learning about Living with Diabetes

Follow the 6 Steps of This Walking Plan for Diabetes
Walking is one of the easiest, low-impact exercises you can do. An exercise walking plan can help you get fit, feel more energized and reach fitness g...
How can stress affect insulin levels in diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Stress doesn’t directly cause diabetes. However, for people already headed in that direction, it can...
5 Ways to Protect Your Heart When You Have Diabetes
5 Ways to Protect Your Heart When You Have Diabetes5 Ways to Protect Your Heart When You Have Diabetes5 Ways to Protect Your Heart When You Have Diabetes5 Ways to Protect Your Heart When You Have Diabetes
Keep your heart healthy with these diabetes-friendly lifestyle changes.
If I Have Type 2 Diabetes, Do I Have to Give Up Alcohol?