Who can I talk to about coping with cancer?

While, a lot of the time, you may not be in the mood to talk things out, you should take the time to share your feelings about your cancer with someone. So do some research on psychotherapists, or even marital counselors and/or sex therapists. Talk about your feelings with friends and family members. Or, if you'd rather talk to someone who has a better chance of understanding where you're coming from, seek out a peer support group in your area.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Living With Cancer

How Lung Cancer Can Impact Sleep and What to do About It
Sleep is essential to good health, and adequate amounts of sleep are important to cognitive function, cardiovascular health, energy levels, cellular r...
What are common health problems for cancer survivors?
Penn MedicinePenn Medicine
Physical health concerns facing breast cancer survivors: Arthritis/osteoporosis Heart problems...
What should I ask my cancer doctor about my life expectancy statistic?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Even though life expectancy statistics can be confusing and at times frustrating, healthcare pro...
How Much Control Do You Have Over Your Risk of Cancer?