Can I drink goat's milk if I'm lactose intolerant?

There is slightly less lactose in goat's milk, 9 grams per cup compared to 12 grams in cow's milk. If you are lactose intolerant and would like to try goat's milk, start with a small serving with meals. The protein in goat's milk is similar to that of cow's milk. For that reason, people with milk allergies are advised to avoid goat's milk, too.

Continue Learning about Lactose Intolerance

what is primary lactose intolerance ?
Primary lactose intolerance is a condition in which the body can't digest a sugar called lactose, wh...
what is lactose intolerance ?
Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body doesn't have enough of the enzyme (lactase) to bre...
is almond milk right for you ?
is almond milk right for you ?
what lifestyle changes can treat lactose intolerance ?