At this time, there is no generic version of insulin available in the United States. Insulin is classified as a biologic medication, and under current law, generic versions of biologic medications cannot be legally made in the United States.
- Q When should I start taking insulin if I have type 2 diabetes?
- Q What are the elements of intensive diabetes management?
- Q Does food and exercise affect my insulin therapy?
- Q What is lente insulin?
- Q What should I do in case of a insulin overdose?
- Q Does insulin cause weight gain?