At this time, there is no generic version of insulin available in the United States. Insulin is classified as a biologic medication, and under current law, generic versions of biologic medications cannot be legally made in the United States.
- Q What is ultralente insulin?
- Q What size insulin syringe should I buy?
- Q Does intensive diabetes control affect cardiovascular complications?
- Q How often should I inject insulin?
- Q What is bolus insulin?
- Q How do I correct my blood sugar level with an insulin dose for diabetes?