How can I reduce my risk for HIV and AIDS?

You can reduce your risk of infection or transmitting the virus to others by using protection during sexual intercourse, oral sex and anal sex. Additionally, regularly testing yourself for HIV, practicing abstinence, remaining faithful to your spouse or partner and consistently using male latex or female polyurethane condoms will also reduce risk of infection. Finally, do not share needles/syringes.

Continue Learning about HIV and AIDS

my story : johnerio and hiv
my story : johnerio and hiv
johniero was shocked with his hiv diagnosis but that did not stop this writer and advocate . watch his inspiring story here .
why is human immunodeficiency virus ( hiv) transmission increasing ?
Studies have identified disturbing increases in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection among y...
if i take prep , can i stop using condoms during sex ?
No, you should not stop using condoms because you are taking PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis). While ...
what was the stigma around hiv/aids back in the 1980s and early 1990s ?