An Amyand's hernia is a rare type of inguinal hernia. When symptoms occur they are similar to strangulation hernia symptoms and require immediate medical attention. Symptoms include sudden, severe pain that grows worse within a short period of time, fever, nausea, vomiting, intense tenderness and/or redness in and around the hernia bulge.
- Q How do I manage my Amyand's hernia on a daily basis?
- Q How does an Amyand's hernia affect the body?
- Q What should I know to care for someone with Amyand's hernia?
- Q What is an Amyand's hernia?
- Q How do other illnesses affect Amyand's hernias?
- Q How do medications treat an Amyand's hernia?