Is there a limit to the number of stents that can be placed in one patient?

A decision on the number of stents used can be made based on the info gathered from an angioplasty. In this video, Sam Kalioundji, MD, of West Hills Hospital, explains three options for coronary artery disease treatment after an angioplasty.

Continue Learning about Heart Health

Try These Savory Seasonings for Your Heart
For years they've been the staples in holiday stuffing. Now it turns out they're pretty fantastic for your heart, too. The savories in question? Celer...
Does grape juice have the same heart health benefits as drinking red wine?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Recent studies suggest that red and purple grape juices may offer some of the same heart benefit...
8 Things Sabotaging Your Heart Health
8 Things Sabotaging Your Heart Health8 Things Sabotaging Your Heart Health8 Things Sabotaging Your Heart Health8 Things Sabotaging Your Heart Health
From long commutes to ibuprofen, learn more about these lesser-known cardiovascular dangers.
How Can I Tell If a Food Is Really Heart Healthy?