Who should clean their tongue?

Everyone from young children to older adults should clean their tongue. Everyone accumulates bacteria deep in the crevices of the tongue. Many elderly people who wear dentures remove them for cleaning and forget to clean their tongue.

Continue Learning about Healthy Oral Hygiene

To Floss or Not to Floss?
To Floss or Not to Floss?
W.C. Fields once said, “Horse sense is the thing a horse has, which keeps it from betting on people.” For some reason that came to mind when we read n...
How do I prevent bacteria growth on my toothbrush?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Store the brush in an upright position if possible and allow it to air dry until using it again. Do ...
What is a powered toothbrush?
A powered toothbrush is one where the brush creates spinning or circular motion through batter or el...
Sip Green Tea for Healthier Teeth
Sip Green Tea for Healthier Teeth